About Mog Mog Kitchen
This blog is for all those who are interested in Japanese cuisine but are a bit tired of sushi and tempura.
“Mogu Mogu”, in the title, is a sound when we mumble something. I will introduce Japanese recipes using ingredients that are easy to get even abroad as much as possible and will suggest substitutions when it’s not easy.
Feel free to ask anything about my recipes on my blog. Post your pictures when you try some of them!!
[Today’s Mog] (Updated on 29 May, 2022)
I opened a YouTube channel. Check “Harakiri Café” and subscribe to the new videos! Find something up-to-date in Japan.
A little about Me:
- Twitter: @harakiricafe
- Birth Place: Saitama (Suburb of Tokyo )
- Favourite Convenience Store: SEVEN-ELEVEN
- Favourite Monty Python: Eric Idle
- Favourite App: Google Maps
- Favourite Game: Dragon Quest 11
- Favourite Place: Starbucks near my office
- Tea or Coffee?: Definitely TEA!!!
- Allergy to: Cedar pollens, like most Japanese have.