Easy, juicy, and soft! The secret of the sauce is grated apple, which makes meat soft. You can use other kinds of meat rather than pork.
(for 4 servings)
- 4 sliced pork (pork loin preferred, approx. 350 g)
- 60 g grated apple (with juice, otherwise 4 tbsp apple juice) : (A)
- 4 tbsp grated ginger (with juice) : (A)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce : (A)
- 2 tbsp Sake or white wine : (A)
- 2 tbsp Mirin : (A)
- 2 tsp sugar : (A)
- all-purpose flour for shifting
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the meat at a slant with a knife. This process prevents the meat from shrinking when it grills.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt to the pork.
- Shift the all-purpose flour.
- Mix the condiments (A) in a bowl.
- Grill the pork on a greased frying pan over medium heat until both sides become golden brown. Toss sauce with pork.
- Serve on a plate.