Stir-frying makes the taste of Natto milder.
- Cooked rice: 360 g
- Egg: 2
- Onion: 1/2
- Natto: 2 portion cups
- Soy sauce: 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: adjust to your taste
- Black pepper: adjust to your taste
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Stir Natto and soy sauce and add stirred eggs. Then mix them. Chop an onion.
- Heat olive oil and cumin powder in a frying pan over low heat. Add chopped onion to the pan and stir-fry over low heat. When the onions cooked, add cumin powder, salt and black pepper to mix them.
- Add cooked warm rice and stir-fry over medium heat.
- Gather all ingredients together on one side and add Natto and eggs. Stir the Natto and the eggs to make scrambled eggs.
- When the scrambled eggs are cooked, mix them with the rice. Finish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a nice bowl. Now your Natto Chahan is ready. いただきます(Itadakimasu)!