Need more vegetables? Nabe is highly recommended, especially in freezing winter. Nabe and a glass of beer will bring you a wonderful night with your friends and families!
- Sesame oil: 1 tablespoon
- Garlic: 1 clove (chopped)
- Grained pork: 200 g
- Ginger: 1 thumb-size piece (chopped)
- Doubanjiang (Chinese spicy bean paste): 2 teaspoons
- Soy milk: 2.5 cups
- Miso: 1 tablespoon
- Ground sesame seeds: 2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce: 3 tablespoon
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Bean sprouts: 2 cups
- Chinese chive: 1/2 bunches
- Silken tofu: 1 tub
- Cut tofu into dices.
- Heat sesame oil and garlic on a pot.
- Add minced pork and fry it.
- When the pork is cooked, add doubanjiang and keep frying. Add cooking sake and evaporate the alcohol. Then add soy milk, soy sauce, sugar and grained sesame and warm them.
- Add bean sprouts and tofu to warm them. When they are cooked, add Chinese chive. Now your soy milk vegetable nabe is ready! いただきます!
- Add some cooked rice to the leftover soup to cook zosui (Japanese rice soup).