Salmon flakes are very popular “Gohan no tomo (a friend of warm rice)”. They go well not only rice but also toppings for salad, onigiri ingredients, pasta and so on. Use your imagination!
- Salmon fillets: 2
- Cooking Sake: 1 cup
- Sesame oil: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon (adjust for your taste)
- Grill salmon fillets. Remove their bones completely and break salmon meat.
- Put the salmon meat and cooking sake to a pan. Cook over medium heat to evaporate alcohol with stirring.
- Add sesame oil and salt for taste. Now your salmon flakes are ready.
- Sprinkle over warm cooked rice, use it for onigiri ingredients. These salmon flakes can be good toppings for salad, pasta and so on.