Dress salad, steamed chicken, cold tofu etc. with this all-purpose sesame sauce. Make a lot and store it in a fridge. No additives, so it can be a save sauce for children!
- Pure sesame paste: 6 tablespoons
- Soy sauce: 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 1/2 cup
- Rice vinegar: 1/2 cup
- Sesame oil: 3 tablespoons
- Chicken soup stock powder: 2 teaspoons
- Water: 1 cup
- Roasted white sesame seeds: adjust to suit your needs
- Put all ingredients in a pot and mix together.
- Heat over medium heat to reduce its liquid.
- Add sesame seeds and mix them together.
- Store in a jar and save in a fridge.