Make a big portion at once and store it in your fridge or a freezer. You may want to use it for sandwiches, onigiri ingredients and sauce for noodles such as pasta or udon. Any minced meat is fine.
- Minced chicken, pork or beef : 300 g
- Shitake mushrooms (dried) : 4-5
- Green onion : 1/2
- Ginger : 1 thumb-size
- Sesame oil : 1 tbsp
- (A) Miso : 1 tbsp
- (A) Soy sauce : 2 tsp
- (A) Salt : 1-2 dashes
- Reconstitute shitake mushrooms.
- Mix the condiments (A) together.
- Chop the shitake mushrooms, the ginger, and the green onion.
- Heat the sesame oil and the ginger in a frying pan and stir-fry the following in order: the minced meat, the green onion, and the shitake mushrooms.
- Add the condiments (A) and lightly stir-fry.
- Store in a clean container and put in a fridge or a freezer.