If you want to save your time, you can prepare curry and rice only in 15 minutes. No microwaves, only a frying pan. Not the best curry, but this is good enough for your quick lunch.
(for 1 serving)
- Rice : 100 mL
- Water for rice : 120 mL
- Curry roux : amount for one person
- Onion : 1/8
- Tomato : 1/2
- Canned tuna : approx. 60g
You can use sausages, chicken instead.
- Water for curry : 100 mL
- Aluminum foil : approx. 30cm
- Rinse the rice two times. Drain the water.
- Cut the curry roux into small pieces to make it easy to dissolve. (A)
- Thinly cut the onion into wedges. (A)
- Cut the tomato into dices. (A)
- Make a bowl with the aluminum foil.
- Put (A) and tuna into the bowl.
- Place the rinsed rice in a frying pan. Make a circle using the rice to put the bowl inside of it.
- Put the bowl inside of the formed circle and pour 100 mL of water into the bowl. Then pour 120 mL of water toward the rice.
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and heat for 5 minutes over medium heat. Then reduce the heat to low and heat it for 5 minutes. DO NOT OPEN THE LID WHILE COOKING.
- Serve the cooked rice and curry on a plate. Now your curry and rice are ready!