Everyone knows miso soup. Today, I will introduce miso soup using natto and egg. It’s so mild and creamy, and besides this is the nutrient-rich soup.
- Natto 1 portion cup (without sauce and mustard)
- Egg 1
- Green onion Adjust to suit your needs
- Dashi broth 2 cups (otherwise 2 cups of water and 1 tsp of dashi powder)
- Miso 1 tbsp
- Heat dashi broth until it comes to a boil.
- Stir the natto (about 50 times). Beat the egg. Finely chop the green onion.
- When the dashi broth boil, reduce the heat to low. Then add the miso to dissolve.
- Add the natto. Heat the miso soup over medium heat. When small bubbles start popping out, pour the beaten egg in a stream with one hand while the other hand stir the soup gently in a clockwise (or counterclockwise) direction.
- When the egg is cooked, turn the heat off. Add chopped the green onion.
- Serve in a bowl. Now your miso soup is ready!