Flavour of sesame and nori make the salad rich. My husband loves it so much that he can eat forever!
- Spinach: 1 bunch (approximately 300 g)
- Nori (edible seaweed looks like a piece of black paper): 1 sheet
- Ground sesame seeds: 2 tbsp
- Sugar:1/2 tsp
- Mentsuyu: 1 ~ 1.5 tbsp
- Sesame oil: 1tsp
- Mix all the condiments in a bowl.
- Wash spinach well and boil in water with 2 dashes of salt. Drain the excess water off.
- Cut the spinach into 4 cm lengths. Add the spinach to the bowl and mix them well.
- Tear a sheet of nori into large flakes. Add them to the bowl and mix them again. Now your spinach salad is ready. Itadakimasu (いただきます)!