Pickled salmon fillets in Miso sauce help you to save your cooking time. You can store them in a fridge for a week!
- Salmon fillet: 3~4
- Miso: 3 tbsp
- Sake: 3 tbsp
- Mirin: 3tbsp
- Drain excess water from salmon fillet with kitchen papers. Then put them in a freezer bag.
- Mix all condiments in a small bowl and put the mixture in the freezer bag.
- These salmon fillets can be stored 2~7 days in a fridge.
- Remove excess Miso sauce before grill them. The sauce is easy to be burnt.
- Grill the fillets until their skin becomes crispy.