The recipe for Sumiso will help your repertoire of cooking expanded. In this recipe, the ingredients are imitation crab meat, celery and wakame.
Not only these ingredients but also other ingredients such as cucumber go well.
- Celery: 90 g
- Wakame seaweed (dried): 9 g
- Imitation crab meat: 6 sticks
- Miso: less than 3 tsp
- Sugar: 1.5 tsp
- Rice vinegar: 2 tsp
- Sesame paste (if any): 1 tsp
- Reconstitute wakame seaweeds and drain the excess water.
- Remove strings and blanch celeries and slice them diagonally and thinly. Drain the excess water.
- Cut imitation crab meat into halves. Tear it into stripes. Using a folk makes this process easier.
- Combine miso, sugar, rice vinegar and sesame paste in a bowl.
- Add wakame seaweeds, celeries and imitation crab meat to the bowl and mix them.
- Serve in a nice bowl. Now your celery and wakame salad with miso dressing is ready. いただきます(Itadakimasu)!