Spareribs are cooked in Japanese style with dashi and soy sauce. Juicy and soft.
- Spareribs: 600 ~ 650 g
- Dashi: 2 cups (To make dashi, see this page.)
- Sugar: 3 tbsp
- Soy sauce: 2 tbsp
- Mirin: 2 tbsp
- Apple: 1
- Grill both side of spareribs on a frying pan. Remove the excess oil with a kitchen paper.
- Grate an apple.
- Put all condiments in a pressure-cooker. Heat until it comes to a boil.
- Add grilled spareribs in the pressure-cooker. When it boils, turn the heat to medium and keep heating for 20 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and cool it down to soak the broth in the spareribs.
- Heat to warm them before serving. Now your Japanese-style spareribs are ready. Itadakimasu!