Avocado Chicken Donburi (アボカドチキン丼)
This dish goes well with donburi ingredients, but also with an appetiser, a good friend of wine. A super easy recipe, less than 20 minutes to cook!
- Chicken breast fillets: 180 g
- Avocado: 1
- Cucumber: 1 (Approximately 70 g)
- (A) Soy sauce: 3 tbsp
- (A) Wasabi (grated): 1 tbsp
- (A) White roasted sesame seeds: 2 tbsp
- White wine: 1 tbsp
- Freshly cooked rice: 400 g
- Nori seaweeds: 1 sheet
- Prepare water with 1 tbsp of white wine in a saucepan and heat until they come to a boil.
- Boil chicken breast fillets. After they cool down, split them into small pieces.
- Cut an avocado a cucumber into 1 cm cubes.
- Put all ingredients (A) in a bowl and mix them.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl and mix.
- Serve them over freshly cooked rice. Now your Donburi is ready. いただきます(Itadakimasu)!