Do you know that we can make warabimochi easily? Less than 10 minutes to cook! Easy to follow! Tofu makes warabimochi even healthier. I’m sure this recipe will help your relaxing tea time.
- Kinugoshi Tofu: 1/2 tub
- Potato starch: 4 tablespoons
- Milk (or Soy milk): 1 tablespoon
- Kinako (roasted soybean flour): 2 ~ 3 tablespoons
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Kuromitsu (Japanese brown sugar syrup, optional): a liberal amount
- Put tofu and starch in a bowl and mix them together.
- Cover with a plastic film and microwave them for about 2 minutes (600 W).
- Put kinako and sugar in a small bowl and mix them together.
- Mix them again until they become sticky.
- Scoop the warabi-mochi dough with a teaspoon
- Now your Tofu Warabi-mochi is ready. いただきます(Itadakimasu)!