Would you like to try Japanese local food of Ehime prefecture? Sea bream fillets are used in this recipe so that we can cook Taimeshi easily.
- 2 fillets of sea bream
- 10 cm of kombu kelp sheet.
- 450 g of rice
- 2 tablespoons of cooking sake
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 600 cc of water
- Sprinkle salt to sea bream fillet to remove excess moisture and smell of fish. About 10 minutes later, drain water with paper towels.
- Grill the fillets to brown their skins.
- Rinse some rice and soak it. To learn how to rinse rice, see this page.
- Wipe off the dirt and dust from the kombu kelp with paper towels.
- After the rice was soaked, put it on a pot. Then add all ingredients in it.
- Cook the rice. To learn how to cook rice, see this page.
- After finished cooking, mix the rice.
- Serve in a nice bowl. Now your taimeshi is ready! いただきます!