Salmon fried rice (Sake chahan, 鮭チャーハン)
Less than 10 minutes to cook! If you have salmon flakes in your fridge, you may want to try this quick recipe. Good for lunch. I’m sure not only you, but your kids and families will like it.
- Warm cooked rice: 200 g
- Salmon flakes: 40 g (You can learn the recipe for salmon flakes at this page)
- Green Onion: adjust to suit your needs
- Eggs: 2
- Sesame oil: 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce: 2 teaspoons
- Sesame seeds: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: adjust to suit your needs
- Cut green onions into slices. Beat 2 eggs.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and add the beaten eggs and cook over medium-high heat. Then add some warm rice immediately and stir gently not to break the rice.
- Add the cut green onions, sesame seeds and salmon flakes and mix them together. When the green onions are cooked, add soy sauce.
- Serve in a nice bowl. Now your Salmon fried rice is ready. いただきます( Itadakimasu)!