My husband did not like potato salad. Since I made it with this recipe, he changed his mind. Japanese mayonnaise is highly recommended.
- Potatoes: 3~4 (approximately 400 g)
- Eggs: 2 (boiled)
- Cucumber: 1
- Onion: 1/2
- Carrot: 3~4 cm
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Rice vinegar: 2~3 tbsp
- Mayonnaise: 4 tbsp ~
- Black pepper: 2 dashes
- Steam potatoes then peel their skins. Mush them with heating over low heat to evaporate their moisture. Add rice vinegar. Then cool them down.
- Cut boiled eggs into small pieces. Thinly slice a cucumber and an onion. Very thinly slice a carrot. Rub vegetables with salt. When excess water comes out, squeeze the moisture. Mush them with heating over low heat.
- Mix all ingredients with mayonnaise. Add black pepper. Taste them at each step to make your potato salad delicious.
- Serve in a bowl. Now your potato salad is ready. いただきます( Itadakimasu)!