For everyone who likes and doesn’t like natto. Frying with olive oil makes natto milder. You can use any long pasta.
(for 2 servings)
- 200g of spaghetti
- 1/2 of onion
- 1/2 a bunch of shimeji mushrooms (or shiitake mushrooms)
- 2 portion cups of natto
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of chicken consommé powder
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1~2 stalks of mizuna (if any) or parsley
- Start cooking the spaghetti
- Slice the onion. Remove hard tips of shimeji mushrooms.
- Stir some natto and then add soy sauce and mixed them up together.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Put the onion and mushrooms, then fry them until the onion becomes translucent. Then add natto, white wine, and chicken consommé powder. Keep frying for another few minutes.
- When the spaghetti is ready, put it into the frying pan, and mix them with butter. Add black pepper and salt.
- Serve with mizuna.
- Natto and cheese are good friends. Add some parmesan cheese if you like.