Miso is an amazing seasoning, which makes dishes creamy and healthy! If you’d love to have spaghetti carbonara but need fewer calories, you might want to try this recipe. You can use any ingredients you like – for today’s recipe, I used vegetable in my fridge.
- 200g of spaghetti
- 1/4 paprika
- 1/2 onion
- mushrooms (optional)
- 3 asparaguses sticks
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of white wine
- 3 tablespoons miso
- 1 cup of soy milk
- Start cooking the spaghetti.
- Slice onion and garlic. Cut other ingredients into bite-size chunks.
- Combine miso with soy milk.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place sliced garlic into a frying pan. Heat it over low heat until small bubbles pop out. Then add all ingredients and fry them over medium-high heat until they are cooked.
- Add white wine and evaporate the alcohol. Then add the mixture of miso and soy milk. Keep heating.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the pan. Heat and reduce the sauce.
- Serve on a nice plate, and now your Miso Spaghetti is ready! いただきます!